Saturday 5 May 2012

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

How do you know when the universe is agaisnt you? Well personally I don't believe in all that 'fate' stuff but I do believe that some days God just wants to kick you around a bit.

After losing my snapback to the wind, and soon finding my limited edition comic book in colourful snarfled bits in my dog's poop; I realised that something was amiss. I ran to my sissy(our maid if you must), and tearfully choked out my dilema. I was soon answered with a cup of orange juice and a cookie to shut up.

So I went outside and sat on our front door step, stewing over the day's unfair qualities until I felt a warm sensation spreading on my butt. Thinking maybe it was the sun, I rubbed my butt a little harder on the step to settle down. BIG MISTAKE! After a couple of seconds, I abruptly sat up and ran back to my room. I ripped off my pants and examined my 'butt region' carefully. To my utter disgust-I found a huge mound of chicken poop firmly stuck there! I went ballistic, ran outside(in my UNDERWEAR people!), grabbed a mop and proceeded to madly chase the chickens across the yard. You know those episodes in Tom and Jerry, where Jerry manages to outwit Tom(EVERY EPISODE!)...I was Tom this time. The chicken in front of me flew onto the wall and I ran bang-smack! straight into it!

And that was the day I was outsmarted by a chicken....>:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment