Saturday 16 June 2012

MEME OF THE DAY...



While touching up on my recent college search, I stumbled across some 'Family Guy' memes. Don't ask me HOW I got there-I went from reading some rather touching reviews on the AAU and Sheridan to splitting my sides over rage faces pasted over Stewie's face. Of course Stewie has to be my favourite character from 'Family Guy'! He is basically the opitomy of what all babies in this era should be...highly intelligent, friends with talking dogs called Brian, name their teddy-bears Rupert, have a conspiracy-hatred fueled desire to destroy all man kind starting with Loise-AND AN EPIC BRITISH ACCENT!

If they only aired Family Guy here in Botswana, I would probably have a PVR full to bursting with loads of episodes instead of a bunch of random episodes of Glee and V-Entertainment. Although we're not without our high notes too...we also air 'The Cleveland Show' which is basically a spin-off of Family Guy.

Mood: Frosty-feeling-wanting-to-yell-SCREW YOU at the top of  my lungs-while randomly shredding Nirvana and Aerosmith on the electric guitar!

*I don't know how to play a guitar* Hey! Remember that completely incompetent maid Consuela who was always answering the phone and saying 'No...No'? Well, I think personally that she should get her OWN spin-off show! They could call it, 'Consuela's Various Domestic Worker Adventures'! No...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment