Sunday 13 January 2013

RAP : DOOMED FOREVER?

Well it looks like I'm back bitches...and I ain't happy. >:(

Do you KNOW how terrible rap/hip hop music has gotten this past year?! With releases such as 'Bandz A Make Her Dance', 'Birthday Song' and 'Beez In The Trap' (notice how ALL of them contain 2 Chainz! Coincidence  I think not!!), the future is looking pretty bleak for rap music. And that is why I am here...to rectify...and rant...

Well let us start this list with my personal favorite, Lil' Wayne.

Okay Weezy, we know that you have achieved great success with your string of 'Tha Carter' albums which many consider as the height of your career. However, ever since Drake rolled around with his Canadian accent and his smooth 'Drag me into your bedroom sweetie and Screw me now' voice you seem to have plummeted in album sales and fallen out of favor with critics. Let us also not forget your other associate  Nicki Minaj, who has seemed to have sunk her Barbie pink fingernails into your brain and 'seduced' you with her multiple personalities; all of this while receiving a lap dance from her and watching her wigs fall off. -_-

But I digress.

The thing is, you seem to to assume that the children of today fancy you. You ASSUME that they want to hear you screech into the microphone in that gravelly voice of yours; sounding like an auto tuned grizzly bear during mating season! You ASSUME that we all want to hear about how you are CONSTANTLY 'getting money bitch!' Seriously dude? I doubt that any of us relate to that smooth $27 mil you're sitting on (as of late 2012), and we can't relate to the amount of bitches you be gettin', or as you so 'poetically' put it; the amount of p**** you receive from these thousands of loose hoes that hang out backstage at your shows. (hey that rhymed :)) You can't just ASSUME that everybody wants to hear about how you 'devour a female's nether-regions' every night of your life under the full moon. Really Weezy? ASSUME makes an ass out of you and me!

What annoys me most about you is the fact that you think that EVERY. DAMN. WORD. UNDER. THE. BLUE. MOON. RHYMES. WITH....NIGGA!!!

I mean really, it's just preposterous! And pretentious! The fact that you think that everyone looks up to a guy who only gets a few lines of witty wordplay in an otherwise crappy song. You walk around thinking that you have all this 'swag' but in reality your swag is like Botswana rain. Sometimes you're soaked in it but other times it goes on a week-long dry spell. Don't believe me? Well...








I had that same facial expression too when I saw those boots -_-

Weezy, honestly there's not much I can say other than that I hope that your future forays do not recede into the distance like your hairline. I also pray that the weed doesn't kill you and that that jail incident has REALLY changed you, for the better. I hope you don't blow your money on hoes and crappy collaborations with artists such as 2 Chainz, Juicy J and French Montana. And please don't get anymore meaningless tattoos! Seriously, the word 'BAKED' tattooed on your forehead...DOES. NOT. MAKE. YOU. GANGSTA!!!





more rap rants to come...stay tuned. :)

2 comments: