Wednesday 13 November 2013

Fluffy and Fooly Cooly



Feeling depressed.

Devoid of all happiness.

I'm absolutely melancholic.

Fooly Cooly is the best.

I have never really been more confused yet happy at the same time. Ever since I finished this anime, I have felt a little bit more empty inside. I feel as if my life has no meaning anymore. Naota and his crazy antics with Mamimi and Haruka-san have seemed to have an effect on me.

Is it normal that after watching one episode of FLCL I feel completely melancholic? Is it possible to feel melancholic? Sometimes when I feel melancholic, I listen to really sad music that makes me think about sitting in a tall tree with the boy of my dreams while we cut ourselves with razors and watch the blood drip down our wrists. 

Is it strange that I want to date someone as equally depressed as me? Yet I want to date someone who can cheer me up at the same time and will be the butter to my bread? Yeah, I sometimes don't know what I want. I could go for hours staring at the wall and feeling sad and sorry about myself. Then I tell myself to get over it then I realize that no one would ever want me so I decide to vent my frustrations in blog posts that I have yet to post.
 I also feel as if people don't really notice me most of the time. Sometimes I lie to myself and tell people that I'm actually quite happy with where I am in life. I know I should give back to the community and everything, even at the expense of my own happiness. I'm only human yet I live a privileged lifestyle compared to other people.

I want to meet a nice little Somali boy or a pretty Ethiopain girl and just talk to them. I want to know all about their lives and if they really live normal lives. I want to know all about the war and how it affects them. I want to ask them how it's like to be Muslim/Ethiopian Orthodox and what their daily routine entails. 

I've always been curious about people who cut themselves. Why do they do that? I tried once but my arm got all itchy and I never did it deep enough to leave any scars. Hmm...I should write an embellished blog post about that.

Melancholy and Fooly-Cooly
That's just how I feel
If words could describe who I want
Then I would describe you
I'm not that good at poetry
But you're tall and sturdy like a tree
And you can play baseball with me
And we can live life happily
I hope that you know that I care
And you are cuddly like a bear
And now my heart has gone unruly
So let's go home home and Fooly Cooly

                        ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment