Tuesday 14 August 2012

MY TWO-CENTS...ON BLACKBERRY


In my opinion, I honestly CANNOT STAND blackberries! To some, a Blackberry is a high-end sexy phone. It can be translated as a modern miracle what with its quirky keypad, handiness and sleek-look. I have to admit that perhaps when the Blackberry was first released in 1999-there wasn't a huge following back then. However as years progressed, a huge cult following ensued-mostly by businessmen, rich teenagers and the Kardashians. Of course the hipster demographic has skewed more towards the Apple.Inc brand.

I'm not sure about the rest of the world but here in Botswana, Blacberries are quite cheap-at around P2000, whereas the widely hyped iPhone is priced at P5000. It was more I'm sure but my mum says differently. Anyway, I'm really not a fan of the excessive amount of buttons on these blasted contraptions. Why Blackberry saw fit to add a button for every letter and symbol known to man! I have only been using touchscreens since 2010 when my uncle in Boston sent me the 1st generation iPod Touch (or 'iTouch'). Hence saying that I am more comfortable from using a touchscreen and I actually forgot how to use a regular classic iPod! :P

With all this in mind, which is better-the Blackberry or the iPhone. It's a strong debate and its mostly an argument between the businessmen and the hipsters. My final two-cents...BLACKBERRIES SUCK AND APPLE RULES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment