Wednesday 16 May 2012

JOURNAL OF A HIGH SCHOOL GEEK-'FRENCH WEEK'

I've been window-shopping with Molly and believe me, it's been hectic! We had to shop for costumes for 'French Week' Molly was going as a fairy while I was dressing as a mime Okay, it's not that Frenchy, but it was the best I could come up with! We went into Jetsetters and got a bunch of glitter and face paint. We couldn't afford actual outfits, so I had to make do with my old clothes. After a huge takeout from KFC, I got home to find mum knocked out on the couch next to dad. I changed the channel and went up to my room. CORRECTION: the room I share with Cody. I HATE Cody! I knew mum had made a mistake in having another kid. I mean, one minute she's supermodel skinny; the next-she's blowing up like an oompa-loompa and before you know it; we've got a buck-toothed alligator spewing and chewing on my homework! Mum also orders me around now 'cos of Cody! e.g

"RUBY, CAN YOU COME HERE AND SCOOP CODY'S POOP!" :P

 ***
Today was the French Week parade and we all showed up in a manner of ridiculous outfits. Well, Katarina always shows up in ridiculous outfits like just yesterday she showed up in a paper mache dress. Everyone was staring at her like she was insane! Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment