Wednesday 16 May 2012

'FRENCH WEEK'-THE AFTERMATH!

I traded in my best friend for a know-it-all! Seriously...There's this braniac in my class who always bosses me around. I was paired up with Samuel Smith, the bossiest braniac this side of Rolling Stones. I was originally supposed to walk across the stage with Chante and we'd meet up with Nicholas and Paul in the middle of the stage, then walk to the front and bow.

Our French parade went off without a hitch; although someone kicked my mask off! Then all we did next was sit in the AV Centre and watched an old movie for our history project. We watched this junkie documentary about Red Indians called 'Spirit.' Actually, Spirit was about a wild mustangbefriending an Indian boy. I diddn't get it but, Katarina goes a bundle on these animation flicks;that's exactly how I got in trouble now! I was writing with this book on my lap when this big jerk called Tara Marline, pulled on my chair and made me fall backwards and hit my head on the desk. Katarina wasn't amused!

...And now I've got detention! Boy, how am I supposed to explain this to mum Oh well; at least this gets me out of babysitting Cody for the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment