Saturday 9 February 2013

Noticeably Unnoticeable in the Eyes of the One I Love....







Basically standing on the edge right now. Fingers hovering over the keypad, wondering what to type.

ENTER 'love' SPACE.

Well that was a waste. I toss my laptop to the ground. It bleeds. Screen cracked, picture fuzzy, sound inaudible and keyboard smashed. Ink spills from the cartridge, staining my fingers black. The lamp illuminates the silhouette of the figure standing before me. His hair grey, his face blank, his eyes...lifeless as they stare into mine.

I am a shell. An empty and lifeless shell. An inky black nobody staring into the eyes of obscurity. Smiling at the devil whilst wielding a katana. Singing praises to a god from religion once known. Dressed in borrowed clothes from a lover who never came back. Walking blindly towards a monster that could kill me.

ENTER 'love kills.' SPACE

Face devoid of emotions. Face blank. Face rank with the scars and tears of a love once lost. Eyes once full of life and love, now black, soulless and empty. Eyes once blue...fade to grey. These eyes have seen too much of this world to show any joy. They show pain, anger and hate. Emotions that rage like a thousand seas. Emotions that make her heart bleed. Emotions that could kill me...

Hair bedraggled. Teeth stained grey. We are stained grey. Grey, like the old photograph's that hang in your mother's parlor. Stained with blots of black. The color has left us. It has left us for good.

You pull me towards you. I smell the cigarettes on your breath. I shudder as your greasy fingertips touch my skin. Your nose traces the contours of my face and neck. I am lifeless. You pull me closer, tighter. You bring your lips to mine. They're cold and taste of a bitter resentment. You are harsh and hasty and don't take the time to love me. I remain still, lifeless.

ENTER '...' SPACE

You push me away. You resent me. You stare at me, your eyes burning holes through my soul. You clench your fists and walk away. You fade into grey. I long for you. Desire you. Crave you. More than you will you ever know. But I guess that you will never know. I stare down at my laptop. As it bleeds, it adds to the trail of destruction that you left behind. Broken hearts, bottles and hanging chains. You leave a mess everywhere you go. You always leave at the worst of times.

I wish I could call you mine. But you won't want that will you?

ENTER 'and forever in my heart, you shall remain.' SPACE PERIOD

                                                               *FIN*
Cool-galaxy-glasses-hipster-stars-universe-favim.com-72967_large

2 comments:

  1. Dear Simone:
    That was lovely :] and me thinks le new layout is kickARSE :]
    From Kat. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kat! it really means a lot to me :)

      Delete