Monday 4 June 2012

JOURNAL OF A HIGH SCHOOL GEEK PART 2

I managed to ditch babysitting Cody, so I went to the Mall-a-Ria with Molly, Chante, Teddy and Sissy Crew. I've stopped calling her 'Parrot Beak' after her parents found out about it! Anyway, Sissy parroted at school that she was getting plastic surgery; that's when she found out about her nickname...Remind me NEVER to tell Teddy ANY of my secrets!

We hitched a train at the R.S. Subway all the way to 23rd. I hate taking the Subway but it's all we could afford. The reson I can't stick the subway is because of all the gum-chewing hoboes! Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of sleepind at the park or beach; but those guys are gross. I try to ignore them but they can't take a hint!

Well, when we got to the Mall-a-Ria, I immediately hit Musica for a new game and CD. Chante and Sissy went all overboard over a sale on boots at 'Pretty in Pink', while Molly and Teddy went to the Day Spa. After about two hours, everyone gathered at the fountain but they had to drag me out of Musica. All in all, it was a smooth ride, well, until we went for a movie and Molly chose a romntic comedy called 'Smooth Criminal'. I had different ideas. I wanted to watch the action comedy, 'Killers', Sissy preferred a comedic thriller, 'What Katy Did'. Chante loves animation, 'Alice in Wonderland' and Teddy just adores comedies, 'Basement Classes'. In the end, we all decided on a comedy, 'Tooth Fairy'. I'm getting a little bored with watching animation ALL the time! But, I wouldn't mind watching 'Toy Story 3'!

No comments:

Post a Comment