Monday 26 November 2012

My Addiction...is You

So baby...

Things are getting crazy and I don't know what to say
Got that hazy kind-of-feeling and it's racking up my brain.
Bad decisions, inhibitions yeah they all went away,
Soon as I decided to let loose out your cage.

You've been scheming, acting greedy
Always vying for my time.
I could sip you up then spit you, cos I know this can't be right.
You've grown on me and come on me
Making moves I can't decipher
And these words you whispering in my ear are clouding up my mind.

So I think I'm just gonna roll you up
Take a hit
Maybe we can take a trip,
To that special place in my subconscious you help.me.find

I know that I've been talking a fair game, let's trade
You smoke me out and I can take a hit
You curl around my bottom lip
Got your cannabis all tongue-tied
In the backroom...all night.

Open up my throat love,
Stuff your arms in and make deals just by the corner
With all the shady little brothers
That your mama didn't want.

You looking good tonight-how bout I take you for a ride?
With my Hampton...smoked Beamer in the corner of my eye.
Said you doing me too many favors
After all you're just one flavor
And I need to stay sober or else the party might be over.

She said, "Shut up! Just hit it. It's none of their damn business. Tell your mamma that I ain't hungry, so let's just kick it..."

Your kisses so soft, warm, and great
Baby I'm sorry, there's haze all in my face
You smell like cannabis. Wait this ain't no frickin conversation!
I'm just busy contemplating what a mess that we've forsaken.
Empty promises.
You said that you'd make me feel so special, so
Where's that empty vessel of a man that I've been lying with?
He told me that I was the s*** but he couldn't see straight
Catching balls off a knee plate
And chasing girls who can't bleed yet
This isn't my mistake yet
It's your fault. You did it.

And now we're strung up in this bed
Dirty pictures in my head.
We did it on the table of this shady-ass motel
You called me your darling and said you'd keep me safe.
Empty promises.
No I feel bad I didn't do it
Smoke filling my lungs
Nicotine filling my blood
Poisoning my mind with these images all of the time.

I'm digging my own grave
So you just sit there and behave
While I try to numb the pain
While I'm butchering my brain
While this music's driving me insane
While these voices are calling out my name
Sick of being the one to blame
When really you're who should be blamed...

And I won't hide my face
Even though I'm a disgrace
My body shriveled up and pale.

But you're.my.only...love
The one who's.got.me.flying up above
I felt invincible
But now I'm invisible.

Can-a-bis-be?
I love you...can't you see?

But you're my destruction
So I can't be your...
Heroin...

2 comments: