Monday 26 November 2012

Being A Hipster...

I'm just going to take a moment to acknowledge my quirkiness.

I like to randomly print blog posts that really speak to me. Then I like to fold them up real nice and put them in my butt pocket. (butt pockets are the BEST places for hands! ;))

Then I take it out every so often and read it because I love the sound of the paper unfolding between my fingers. I love the way the paper feels between my fingers, the cool sort of smooth feel and the smell; wow! I LOVE the smell of freshly printed paper. With the exception of books (they always seem to reek of eggs!) Magazines always smell like carrots.

Yeah so that's what makes me a quirky hipster. Be sure to look out for more posts similar to this...unfortunately.

So I found this song this evening when I should have been studying science. Oh well...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment