Thursday 21 June 2012

MEME OF THE DAY...

Really Rihanna...really? I doubt that lyrics about 'a man being rude and not big enough' or 'standing under your umbrella' would bring any SANE human being to tears. Unless of course we count Chris Brown, who is undoubtedly shedding tears over a missed opportunity-being your rude boy and standing at your umbrella at some point must have left him weeping for sure! :/

...Well, how should I start this one? Well let's see, today was my friend Lefika's birthday. And to commemorate this 'grand' occasion, we treated him to two tests-in ONE DAY!  How's that for gotchya journalism?!

On a lighter note, birthdays are really special when you're a teen. When you're an adult it's just a reminder of how closer you are to death. Whenever I'm  at a wedding some snarky distant relative will always turn to me and say, "You're next!" I always have my revenge at funerals when I turn to my oldest cousin and say, "You're next!"

We don't have many weddings...or funerals...anymore.

MOOD: 'Uninspired-after-drowning-myself-in-endless-episodes-of-GLEE-and-feeling-like-crap-cos-I-can't-sing!'

No comments:

Post a Comment