Friday 22 June 2012

MEME OF THE DAY...




Well, I had the house all to muself today and I decided to utilise this day to the fullest. By that, I mean eating endless buckets of popcorn and watching recorded movies on PVR. Unfortunately, my mum had neglected to buy any drinks before she left for Francistown so I had to go all healthy and drink about 3 bottles of water!

Being the child of a working single parent isn't very easy. I am an only child and my mum works from 8a.m-around 8p.m.  I usually get home around 4p.m and have a ton of homework and have to cook dinner everyday.

MEMES make me happy! DRAWING makes me happy! GOD makes me happy! MY FAMILY makes me happy! WRITING FOR THE MASSES makes me happy! And I'm happy that 151 of you around the world actually care about the life of a weirdo like me...

Love you all!

ME GUSTA!

I spent most of my time watching 'Red Riding Hood'. It wasn't necessarily the BEST movie of the year, but I have to say that it really kept me on my toes. Dare I say it, I would ACTUALLY watch it again! The plot was VERY far-fetched and the werewolf was unbelievingly poor in authenticity. The love triangle was similar to 'Twilight' with the exception of the female lead's betroved being the werewolf instead of the 'other guy'.

I never understood why people remake famous old movies and completely BUTCHER them! I believe that they should let sleeping dogs lie! In mu opinion, Summit should stay away from making movies for a while because all they're latest movies kind of look like Twilight remakes. With the final installment of 'The Twilight Saga', it seems like Summit will actually get the chance to step away from the famous franchise and make a name for themselves. I hope so, or else Summit will be better off shutting their doors-PERMANENTLY!

DEUCES! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment