Wednesday 5 December 2012

UPDATE: YouTube Narnia (Day 2+3)

Well sorry for not updating yesterday. I had rekindled my romance with The Sims 3 and I must say, I wonder why I ever gave it up! :)

Anyway, I'm running out of drinks during my quest and food is slowly becoming scarce. I think I can survive...hopefully.

                        4. Daughter - 'Youth'

                       5. Noah Gundersen - 'Jesus, Jesus'

                       6. The National - 'Think You Can Wait'

                       7. Neon Indian - 'Polish Girl'

                      8. Soley - 'Pretty Face'

                      9. Mogwai - 'Take Me Somewhere Nice' (inspiration for my popular blog post)

                   10. Asobi Seksu - 'I'm Happy But You Don't Like Me'
                                                                 ENJOY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment