Sunday 8 September 2013

Pop Culture Week

Well, starting tomorrow, our theme for the week is pop culture. Basically I will be commenting on recent events in the world of celebrity and all that, meaning I will have to keep a pulse on my Twitter feed. The topics I will cover might include:

• Miley Cyrus's VMA performance
• Celebrity fashion
• Nicki Minaj (in all her glory)
• Social Networks
• Celebrity feuds e.g. Kendrick Lamar vs. Drake
• Music news and recommendations 

And anything else related to all those lovely celebrities we love to hate. Keep in mind that I might not cover every topic listed here but I will do my best to cover the juiciest ones with the most interest in them. I will do my best to post a medium to long post daily for the next 5 to 7 days. 

Watch this space.

(Photo credits: WeHeartIt.com)

              - "Ndihamba nawe"  

No comments:

Post a Comment