Sunday 17 June 2012

MEME OF THE DAY...


Probably the greates t creation known to man kind (besides Apple merch.)- RAGE FACES! Yep, you heard me. Rage Faces. Few people know who the creative genius was behind these beauts-but rumours say that it was probably that group 4chan.

The first rage comic that I came across was on facebook and ever since then I've developed a creepy obssession with rage faces, trolls and memes. On several occasions I have in facvt, created a few meme myself but...let's just say that poking dog poop with a stick would've been more side-splitting...

Since then, I have scoured the internet for the creators of these and eventually came across the whole feud between 4chan and reddit. These are both great sites but I'm gonna go with 4chan on this one; simply because they gave birth to Rage.

Mood: Slightly-hungry-and-full-at-the-same-time-while-juggling-homework-I-haven't-done!

"The meme originated in 2007[1] on the Internet forum site 4chan and later gained prominence on the social news website reddit.[4] It experienced an upsurge in popularity in 2009.[5] As of January 2011, the rage comic tag "fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-"[citation needed] ranked among the top 20 most subscribed on reddit.[6]"-Wikipedia
File:Trollface.svg

No comments:

Post a Comment