Sunday 4 August 2013

Sans Boyfriend

Nowadays it seems like everyone has somebody that they are madly in love with and dating. They have someone who will hold their hand as they walk in the street, cuddle them while they watch a movie, kiss them on the cheek and send them cute text messages in the morning saying, "Morning beautiful. :)" They all have someone special that makes them smile and will deal with all their crap. They have someone who'll do cute things to them like hug them from behind and lend them hoodies when they're cold. Honestly, I can't see myself ever being in that sort of relationship.

Personally, I don't ever truly believe that I could be the object of someone's affection. I can't imagine any guy texting me in the morning to say hello. Quite frankly, if anyone ever did that to me I would beat the hell out of them! I mean, what gives him the right to wake me from my sleep and have me face the world?! Naahhhh....

I also can't understand the whole, 'Oh-baby-you-look-cold-,-here-have-my-sweater.' Personally, if some chick asked me for my sweater I'd be all like, "Bitch what you playin' at?! Sh** you tryin' to be cute or sumthin' askin' for my sweater and sh**. Sh**, you tryin' to make a brotha freeze up in here?!"

On the note of cuddling, I wouldn't mind having someone cuddle me but it probably wouldn't work out. I'd probably fart or something or my hair would get in his mouth and he would probably be a tall guy who wouldn't fit on the couch. I'd make a mess of things, I just know it!

On the issue of me being the 'perfect, cute, innocent girlfriend who is only bad for her boyfriend', I am definitely the most awkward and uncute thing on this planet. I'm not even f***ing with you right now, I REALLY am! If a guy were to flirt with me, then I'd probably look at all weird and say something really stupid and walk away embarrassed. I suck at hugging, I don't know where to put my arms when the approach or how tightly I should hold on. -_-

Basically, to any guy out there who's thinking of asking me, I would advise you to be prepared for the worst. I would probably be super clingy and jealous of ANY and EVERY girl that you talk to. I would really get annoyed if you texted me in the morning I would probably snap at you and be cranky all day. I wouldn't really care for romantic crap but I think it would be nice to stay in all day and watch horror movies and play video games. That would be my ideal date I guess. I'm not really high maintenance, hell, I'm not really low maintenance either!

I suppose what I mean is, I am a confused girl who just wants to be loved. Basically I can't magine someone saying that they love me, or kisses me when I look sad, or holds my hand in public, or sings with me or to me, or plays guitar and video games with... Ugh what am I saying?

I dunno, maybe that's just me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment