Sunday 8 September 2013

Bus going to Nowhere

I'm on a bus going to Nowhere
16 hours have taken their toll on my eyes
I bought my ticket, and I'm heading out to Nowhere
A place where all of my emotions can come out tonight

Oohh, I got this feeling and I just can't let it go
That you must hate me so, cos you're always just so cold
You're so cold...

I'm on a bus and it's heading to Nowhere
Somewhere where my demons. Can't find me.
Bought my ticket last night, and it's titled 'Somewhere'
Gotta remember to sue that company tonight 

Oohh, but I'm feeling blue
Because you're not here to love me anymore

Oohh, this feeling is new-ooh
Cos you're not here to beat me anymore-oh

I've got my ticket to Nowhere
Right now I'm just a wandering soul
They punch the holes in my ticket
And from here I know that it's time to go

So I look back on my life and it's almost like some night stand;
The kind where friendships are broken by the dealings of a drunken binge.

Oh-oh-ooohhhh!

I'm feeling this way because the night seems to hide my emotions.
I start to cry from the pain that was caused by heavy devotions.

I wrote this all the bus because I just can't shut the hell up. 
This dark feelings inside have intertwined and choked my insides.

Oooh, I had a dream that you stabbed me in the back
Because the love I had for you was the only love that I ever had!

*guitar solo*

NO! NO! NOOOOOOO!

Ooh, I have this stabbing sensation
I feel like I'm about to die!

I had a hole in my heart from all this shit that I had locked up inside!
It's a war zone in here, and all my soldiers have curled up and died!

They're in a fetal position and my trenches have been abandoned.
And I'm only feeling this way 'cos I feel as if I should surrender. 

So while I suffer in silence, this bus is still on it's course.

So I'm a bus out...to Nowhere
And of course....I'm alone.
                    
               -  "Carpa Diem"


No comments:

Post a Comment