Friday 29 August 2014

YouTube Narnia: August 2014

Seeing as it's the end if August, I thought that I should post a longer edition of YouTube Narnia. Plus I'll be away for the week so I won't post as much (but when do I ever? 😜). I'll try to queue my posts but I haven't done it before, do I don't know if it'll work.

Happy holidays everyone. Xx :) Stay musically enlightened. 🌌

1. "Two Weeks" - FKA Twigs

2. "I'm Not the Only One" - Sam Smith

3. "Yamaha" - Delta Spirit

4. "Stillness is the Move" - The Dirty Projectors
5. "I Didn't Believe" - Flight Facilities ft. Elizabeth Rose

6. "Paradise" - Breezy Lovejoy 

7. "Boom-Clap" - Charli XCX

8. "Babylon" - SZA

9. "FKA x inc" - FKA Twigs & inc.

10. "XO (Full Crate remix)" - Beyoncé

11. "Lost (Stwo remix)" - Lido ft. Muri

12. "Summer of '69" - Bryan Adams

13. "All Me (Stwo remix)" - Drake

14. "Amnesia" - 5 Seconds of Summer

15. "He Mele No Lilo" - Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu & Kam

16. "Missing You" - John Waite

17. "Therapy" - Moderat

18. "Know It Ain't Right" - M.I.A.

19. "Fuck The Industry (signed Sincerely)" - Solange

20. "T.O.N.Y" - Solange


21. "Lost You" - Zed's Dead ft. Twin Shadow & D'Angelo Lacy

22. "I Blame Myself" - Sky Ferreira

23. "Missing You" - Letters and Lights

24. "Love Me Like You" - Ella Eyre

25. "It Ain't Over 'til It's Over" - Lenny Kravitz

26. "What You Won't Do For Love" - Jessie Ware (the acoustic version is better👌)

27. "Losing You" - Solange

28. "Often" - The Weeknd

29. "BFK" - Freddie Gibbs

30. "Shades Of Cool" - Lana Del Rey


No comments:

Post a Comment