Sunday 2 December 2012

YouTube Narnia: The Search Begins

Well guys, I'm off on my latest adventure through the murky depths of YouTube, a funny little place I like to call YouTube Narnia. It's a very breath-taking place filled to bursting with tons of songs by cool unknown bands with an eccentric lead singer. This is also the secret meeting place of all those hipsters with eclectic taste in...EVERYTHING!

My supplies:


  • a backpack filled with chocolate, water, grape juice, Lays chips and Oreos
  • my iPod 
  • 500 GB external hard drive
  • a newly created folder dedicated to my finds
  • laptop with Wi-Fi (so I can keep you guys updated)
  • cellphone
  • sketch pad for those silent moments when the video is still loading
  • translator :P
Well the objective is to find at least 20 songs that speak to me by Friday. Hopefully these supplies will last me.

Let the adventure begin!

  1. 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'-Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment