Thursday 16 January 2014

Submission

Temptation.
Passion.
Ecstasy.
Fear.

Confined in a minute room
Lying exposed on a cold, concrete floor
Exposed to the dark figure lounging on the chair

Cold. 
Cold air blows across my body, 
Goosebumps rise across my skin
As he slowly gets up and shambles towards me, bottle in hand
With a hungry look in his eyes 
Hunger. 
Desperation.

He runs his cold fingers across my warm skin
My body shudders, shying away from his touch
He draws his hand away, and
And. And. And.

Slowly, he seductively unzips his trousers
The sound echoing across the room
The room remains still
As I watch in anticipation
In a sick, twisted silence  
Pleasuring myself
Relishing the thought of his touch

I tremble. 
He sashays his way towards me.
Seductively.
I lick my lips; dry, chapped and cracked

He caresses my skin
He leans in closely to whisper seductive secrets in my ear
I shudder.
He is absolutely vile
His remarks are repulsive,
Yet, that won't stop him.

He reaches for the straps of my bra
He slips them off, slowly
Staring intensely into my eyes
Licking his lips.

It drops to the floor.

Clothes form a small puddle 
Crumpled by our feet.

Kicking.
Biting.
Screaming.

Pain.
Pleasure.
Ecstasy.

Nails scratching,
Catching skin underneath.
Ripping and tearing at flesh
Leaving red scratches across pale skin.

Hot.
Breathless.
Gasping.

I cling onto him
Clutching onto his strong shoulders
My nails digging into his skin

Blood pulsating.
Bodies sweating.
Legs shaking.

And suddenly, my body stops shaking.
In one instance, I am overcome
The waves hit me
Swelling inside of me like a massive tsunami

He pushes me back down,
I let my body relax
But only for a moment
Wary of what he might do to me next

He lethargically pulls himself off me
As if I disgust him
And I do.

I do disgust him.
And I disgust myself.

How can something so bad be so good?

I lie there, on the cold concrete floor
My chest heaving
Panting heavily
Sweat dripping out of every crevice on my body
Tired from the exertion.

And I watch him.

I watch his large, looming figure
As he carries something toward me.

A rope.

I groan.
My body aches all over,
Yet, he never seems to tire.

"That was satisfactory," he says.
"But would you mind bending over? We're going to play a little game."

I moan and roll over obediently.

It still hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment